There is a $75 application fee which you will need to charge to a credit card.
- All official college transcriptsTranscripts must be official and come from all college/universities attended. Degrees earned must be clearly indicated on the transcript or in addition a separate Certificate of Degree must be submitted.
Visit Graduate School Admission (scroll down to the “TRANSCRIPTS” portion of the page) for further information on what constitutes an official transcript.
- 3 recommendationsThree references will be provided on the Graduate School Application. Be sure to have current email addresses available for each recommender. These references will be contacted directly by CollegeNET, the company contracted for online applications, be sure to alert your recommenders so they can watch their email (occassionally these will end up in the “junk” email box).
- Statement of PurposeThis is for graduate study and any work experience you have had in agriculture and/or biology. Be as specific as possible. This will enable us to direct you to faculty members who might be able to provide you with a program of study for graduate work. If you are responding to an announcement for a research assistantship or are interested in working with a specific faculty member in the department, please indicate that in your statement. If you are willing to be considered for other research assistantships available in the department, that should also be indicated.
- TOEFL scores for those whose first language is not English – Original scores must be sent directly from ETS to WSU Graduate School. WSU Institution code: 4705TOEFL must be current in the semester for which student is applying. TOEFL score is good for 2 years. Please note it can take 6-8 weeks for your scores to reach us after you have taken the exam.
WSU Graduate School
Attn: Admissions Section
French Administration Room 324
PO Box 641030
Pullman, WA 99164-1030
Phone: (509) 335-6424
- Once your application is complete, you can check the status of your application material at MyWSU.