- Include healthy material if possible.
- If there are healthy plants, fruit, ect. of the same variety send those along. Place them in a separate container marked “healthy”.
- Take photos.
- High quality photos can easily be achieved with digital cameras and many smart phones. When you take a photo check it to make sure that it is showing what you are concerned about.
- It is also helpful if you take pictures of the whole plant before sampling and picture of the landscape it is in (example: the raised bed it is in, the greenhouse bench, the yard, the field, ect.).
- For insect samples follow these guidelines.
*If you are unsure what material to collect, contact the clinic and we will guide you*